Blog Comments Policy
- Published on 28 February 2012
This blog is going to consist of regular posts by leaders in the field of philosophy of cosmology. Questions and comments are encouraged, both on posts as well as other comments, though our policy is to post only those that we feel will significantly further the discussion. The comments are organized in a nesting structure, allowing for distinct threads under a single post. During moderation, we will use the following criteria to determine whether a comment should be posted:
- Comments should express an original response which furthers discussion of the post's topic.
- Anonymous comments will not be posted.
- Comments should be be clear and related to the post.
- Comments should be concise (less than 300 words).
- Comments which respond to other comments should be in the correct response thread.
- Comments should contain no offensive language, inflammatory content, or personal attacks on other authors or commentators.